Information to the user
MODEX, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is the Responsible for the processing of the User’s data and informs them that these data will be treated following the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of natural persons concerning the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, for which the following information on the treatment is provided: End of the treatment: maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities, or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to its products and services, or its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Carry out statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests, or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
Data conservation criteria: they will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be suppressed with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the destruction of the data. themselves. Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except for legal obligation. Rights that assist the User:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability, and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its treatment.
- The right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights: Postal address: MODEX. 15 Southampton Buildings, London, WC2A 1AL, UK. Email: email@example.com
Compulsory or optional nature of the information provided by the user
Users, by ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely accept that their data is necessary to meet your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER are true and are responsible for communicating any modification thereof. The RESPONSIBLE informs and expressly guarantees users that their data will not be transferred in any case to third parties and that whenever they make any type of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance. All the data requested through the website are mandatory since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. If all the data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
That following the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, the CONTROLLER is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner concerning the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary for relation to the purposes for which they are treated. The CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.